Sunday 13 March 2011

PostHeaderIcon To someone special ♥

It's been so long that I don't even remember when was the last time we met.
All I know is that it's been too long and I miss you terribly...

I just wanna say that I'm so thankful and blessed to have you in my life!
Many times, I wish that we could spend more time together and be more involved in each other's lives. Although it hasn't really happened after all these years but I do look forward to that very day. And I'm still holding onto the promise I made to you:D

I hope you're keeping warm there and had a lovely day today:)
God bless always!

I love you & Happy birthday Shing!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed