Thursday 3 March 2011

PostHeaderIcon Cardiff

I'm back in my favourite place in UK!!
I really love Cardiff!! I feel so at home here in a different way as my family's in Bristol. I guess it's cause I have another big family here:DDD

FOD 8 was good and I thought the dikir barat this year was amazing. Stephanie's Chinese dance was pretty good too cause it has a mixture of 3 parts:)


By the way, my lil girl said the cutest thing on Sunday. Mui said, if you don't get a job in Cardiff, you wouldn't be able to meet your Welsh guy. hahaha... I told her that one day if I ever marry a British, he must be Welsh. That's how much I love Wales!

The last time I came back, it snowed and I was holed up in Ann's room for 5 days.
Thinking that I would be able to spend more time with my friends this time, I was really looking forward to this trip. But, since Saturday till today, the furthest I've gone was City Road, dinner on Monday and yesterday, Lidl. A bit sad..
Think my friends assume I'm having fun but I've also been doing some work. I've been in the library doing my work for the last 3 days as I had to prepare and Ann needs to study too.

I'm so thankful that I got an email on Monday to say that I've been invited to a phone interview with Santander. I just had it 10 minutes ago, was somewhat quite nervous today and it was worst when the lady on the other side spoke so fast with a strong accent and I was seriously struggling to understand what she was saying. Plus, her line was bad and there were interruptions halfway during the conversation. Stress! But am so glad for the opportunity and glad its over now:)

Now my holiday begins:))
So happy that Ann doesn't have class yesterday and tomorrow:)))

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed