Sunday 13 March 2011

PostHeaderIcon Rangemaster

My Dream Cooker, and one day I'll have it in my kitchen:)


Professional 110
- Two ovens, one fan and one conventional.
- One-piece, six-burner hot plate on dual fuel models for cooking flexibility
- Separate grill compartment with the new glide-out grill system
- Ceramic and Induction models with ‘hot hob’ indicators for safety
- Separate griddle plate and wok ring

or

Toledo 110
- One programmable fan oven and one conventional oven
- Separate grill compartment
- Gas hob models have four burners, plus warming zone
- Additional triple-ring burner and wok cradle
- Sit-on half-ribbed, half-smooth griddle
- Unique handyrack for tending roasts
- Ceramic and Induction models with ‘hot hob’ indicators for safety

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed