Monday 21 March 2011

PostHeaderIcon Career aspirations:D

Today, Isabel told me that her dream was to work for one of the Big 4 firms. She's achieved it now and is working for EY KL. Really happy for her:)

I wondered why didn't I have such a dream...hmmmmmm...

I guess the top 10 firms would do for me:) Oh, I just found out this week that probably up till the top 20 accounting firms in UK have offices worldwide too!
But I know where I'd like to work. Canary Wharf! Some day, I hope:)

Today, I started filling the longest application form ever! 11 questions from UHY Hacker Young! I have no idea why would a mid-tier firm want to know so much about me.

Speaking of that, the application forms for UK and Malaysia are quite different. UK firms wants to know about me, about my skills and examples when I have demonstrated such skills. The Malaysian firm's form, which I filled today focused more on what I know about the firm.

One more thing, UK websites are very user-friendly. You can get almost everything you want to know off the firm's website. Obtaining information from Asian websites on the other hand can be such a pain :s

I miss Cardiff's water! :(

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed