Monday 21 March 2011

PostHeaderIcon Spring's here :DD

Spring's here!
It's getting sunny and the days are only going to get better now:D

Flowers are blooming and the sakura trees, the tree with white flowers (no idea what's it called) and daffodils just makes the park so much prettier now. And makes me happy too:D

Was at Wilkinson's today and saw all the gardening stuff. Didnt realise the amount of fruits and veg we could plant at home now. Looks fun and exciting! I wanna plant herbs.
My mummy's planting tomatoes and some fruit plants. Will see how it goes:)

Sunshine :))))

The best 6 months in UK is here!

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed