Wednesday 23 February 2011

PostHeaderIcon 23rd

So I've turned 23.

Was looking forward to being 23 on the 23rd when I was younger cause it has sort of been my favourite number.

But if you asked me weeks or days ago, I wasn't really looking forward to it. I'm not at my best point in life but there's a season for everything. It's just a phase of life I'm going through. To be honest, I don't like the idea that I've not been doing anything for many months now. It can be sad and rejections does affect my morale. There would be times when I just didn't feel like doing anything, for days. Not saying I am badly affected by it, but I do have my up and down days too.

Nevertheless, I had a great day, cooked and had dinner with my family:)
My bffffff sent me flowers through the post! Was surprised and didn't react as I should at the door. haha..

Day 3

And when you've not heard from a friend in some time, their voice just puts a smile on my face :D

Thank you Lord for giving me life, for family and friends.
In the midst of having more faith and leaning on your strength and not my own, I thank you for your unfailing love and grace!

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed