Monday 4 May 2009

PostHeaderIcon MSSCF Crown Night

The last event for MSSCF this year. We had a free buffet dinner at Thai Edge in city center and we even had a refund for our membership fees. How cool is that? haha...
The last time I'll be going out for a while since exams are up next week...
Just pics...


Khareeza, Roselyn and Mui Hoon


Sandra's such a poser...haha...


Us girls..


We're staying together next academic year=)


New Committee performing a song~


With Eric and Farhanny


With the girls from the next table


Khareeza and Andre


Stanley from St. Joseph

Now, after dinner we wanted to take the cab back.. Cause it was cold...
But I suggested that we should walk to digest the food we ate.. So with the random me, the following pics... XD

First, with the postbox!






Then in the phonebox..


Outside Peacocks..


Lastly, with the signpost..



blurry but i like it...hehe

I had a good night, good food, and a good time with my friends..
My books will be my best friend tmr and the day after tmr till.. June...=(

May God bless all of you out there=)

2 comments:

Sherene said...

my gosh! look at the killer pic! the last one! arghhh!!! LOL

~mei~ said...

sherene... was that a compliment or not...lol!
My first time to pose and take pics with ppl walking and cars driving past... we were de-stressing=)

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed