Friday 8 May 2009

PostHeaderIcon windy & sunny day!

The noise of my door banging against its door frame due to the strong wind woke me up early in the morning.. Weather forecast says that the wind is blowing at 11m/s. Dunno how strong is that but this is definitely the first time I'm experiencing such a strong wind here. Tried locking the door but it doesnt seem to help...

I need to go to the library later but its gonna be so so colddd, even with a bit of sunshine... The sun has been MIA lately... just the wind and clouds... =(

I want sunshine

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed