Friday 20 February 2009

PostHeaderIcon another week..

Khareeza, Audrey and I went to Dr Corrie's house for lunch after service last Sunday.
Lunch was good and it's always nice to learn what do British people eat and how they cook their meals=)

Light was shining from behind...

We went to Roath park after that. Lovely place where parents bring their kids and dogs for a walk.


I had a busy week, cause I moved one tutorial from next week to this week and we were asked to prepare an essay for auditing class. So that makes it 6 tutorials to prepare. Plus, I'm taking part in the dikir barat for Cardiff's Malaysian Society's own Festival of Diversity 6. Requires lots of practice and I dont think I would have time for the other dances. I'm just glad that I'm involved with Dikir Barat=)
Festival of Diversity is a musical play, heard the play's theme is 'Bawang Merah'. No idea what's it all about but am looking forward to see it next Saturday night.

This came in the post but I didnt see when I first reached home. But saw it after I got home from grocery shopping.

I think it's very cute=)

I'm glad lectures this week are over. Had lots of work to do.. This weekend should be good=)

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed