Saturday 14 February 2009

PostHeaderIcon Shi dropped by..

Shi dropped by for a short visit yesterday evening.
Had a good time shopping and catching up with her =)
I always ask her to go grocery shopping with me when she's over. The last time too.. hehe.. But it's always nice to do grocery shopping with someone=)

On the way out to Albany Road, we saw LSing across the street. Of all ppl, him! We went to say hi after we got back and had some free pics taken=)




I left her at home for dikir barat practice while she did some work. John invited us over for dinner last night. Made peach crumble cause they suddenly wanted to eat it. The best one so far, think it's because John's oven is better than mine at home.

Shi got me the watch i like. Saw it since last november but it was a bit exp for me. We shared and paid half each=)


Thanks Shi=)

Did some shopping today. Not going to go out anytime soon after today. Busy with work and tutorials. I'm also taking part in the Festival of Diversity. It's a Msian night on the 28th of February 09. It should be a really good evening=)


Saw this man playing his violin on a rope in city center.

Had a long tiring day.. but good company compensates it all=)

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed