Tuesday 24 February 2009

PostHeaderIcon 21st

Everyone would think I would have a blast on my 21st but it just felt so different this year.

Indeed, there were many greeting which I did not expect. What more to say, little presents which I did not expect. Thanks all!

I had a gathering at my place on Sunday night. It was a good night with ppl from church over at my place. Was thankful that the night went well=)

Ironically, I didnt feel that today went well at all. It was another normal day. All I can say that what you expect, you dont get, what you dont expect, you receive. How funny things work in life huh?

Being 21 means that I'm officially an adult. I really hope this year would be a meaningful year and I would achieve a number of things before turning a year older.

Will post pics another time.
Ciaoz

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed