Tuesday 24 February 2009

PostHeaderIcon yesterday

A lot of ppl asked how was yesterday?
To be honest, mixed feelings.. Definitely an unforgetable one, with the best of both sides. I guess I got what I expected and some unexpected things. How interesting life can be...

Eric made a video for me with friends wishing happy birthday. But couldnt see the video but only hear till I downloaded DivX last night. My FB wall is flooded with greeting from friends. Feels warm inside to know that they left a post but it's taking forever to reply them.
A number of friends gave me a gift too. Cards and stuff. Didnt expect that though.. This year I had 2 cakes again and 2 watches. I'm loving the watches I got=)

I had a gathering at my place last sunday night. Always wanted to meet up with my friends and thought since it's my bday, no excuse to not spend an evening with my friends. Just wanted to have small gathering and have smthg light but it turned into dinner. Had friends from church over and I was glad everyone had food to eat. Only had pizzas, chicken wings, some finger food, peach crumble and a chocolate fountain which didnt really work. Fellowship was good:) ;)








Some of the girls


All the guys
Nathaniel, Mike, Alex, Malcolm, Kenneth, Dom, John. And Lipsing, Alan Chai and Tim in front


Beautiful Gillian




the photographer is hardly in pics.




pretty girls


Kenneth and Ann




Wan Jing and Sandra


Dear Theresa with her trademark eyes


With Theresa and Alan Chai


ppl


Yea, my house became a mini studio.




Me and Connie


Tim and Khareeza


Alice, Malcolm and Audrey


Alice


Alice and Audrey


Very gay..lol


Ann feeding me=)


Theresa and Angela, one from HK and one from China


John gave me 2 boxes of stuffings! Lol
John knows I like stuffings and he always makes stuffing for me when I go over to his place.
When he came over that day, I asked:'Where's my stuffing John?'
He looked at me and smiled and passed me a bag. There were 2 packets of stuffing inside.
How sweet of him=)


With Anna and Martina


Audrey and me


Martina


Our reflection

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed