Monday 22 December 2008

PostHeaderIcon Last week...

There was a Christmas Potluck dinner at church last Saturday night. There were lots of food and even leftovers. Played some games and the quiz struck me regarding bible facts.. Took part in the sketch and i really looked so nerdy and geeky...yuck...lol

Those in the sketch


The five girls doing the mime. It was awesome=)


Brian playing the part of Jesus


Sandra and Lipsing as the couple at the park. Sandra acts really really well!


the three geeky wisemen

CCCC had a christmas dinner at Chiquito last thursday night. Dont have all the pics yet but here are some..

me and my dinner that night


me, khareeza and shi


ppl there


Nathaniel and Lip Sing


me, Gillian and Shi

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed