Tuesday 9 December 2008

PostHeaderIcon Last week of semester

I feel that this semester has gone just like the wind.. Didnt expect it to go by so quickly like this. It's less than 3 months since I got here and now, it's the last week before I have my Christmas holidays.

Everytime when my semester ends, I tend to ask myself what have I done or achieved this semester? hmmm... I have to admit that I'm behind in certain subjects and I hope I'll be determined to catch up this Christmas break.

Had a Malaysian Mealtime with the Hall group 3 Mondays ago. 50+ ppl turned up and it was good=)








Khareeza's with her housemates


Girls there


Me and housemates

Attend the Christian Union Houseparty 2 weekends ago. We went to Hebron Hall at Dinas Powys and it's like a mini resort, with dorms, activity halls and rooms. There was even an indoor swimming pool and basketball court there. The theme for the weekend was about Holiness. Reuben from North Ireland shared the message for 4 sessions.
I like the point when he said, we should pursue holiness and not just turn away from evil. If you turn away but turn back to see what's behind, evil will still be there.. Thus, flee from evil and pursue holiness.


There were around 130 ppl there.


My hall group's channel hopping


Talent Time


CU Medics


Me, Khareeza, Hannah Mackin, Rebecca and Amy(i think)


Those who were there :)



Last Saturday night, CU organized Ceilidh..

Hall Group


The guys


Katrin, Rownie, Annie, Me and Nicole


Anna, Me, Nicole, Hannah, Fiona


Hannah and Me






This's called a basket


Tony dancing here...


Me, Rebecca and Khareeza


Fiona, me and Kha


ALice and me


Cameron

Last Sunday we had a Christmas Presentation in Church. It was to raise funds for the missionaries in somewhere, cant remember now...

Brian taking pictures






Those singing that morning

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed