Thursday 25 December 2008

PostHeaderIcon Jesus - the reason of Christmas

Merry Christmas peeps!!


Audrey and Dominic


With Alice here..


I like taking pics of Brian trying to take a pic too...:p


A few of us


The Pastor



After Church, some of them had a potluck lunch at someone's place. So Alex brought Dominic, Audrey and Me back. The Mackintosh was opened but when we asked, they were only selling drinks not food.
So we came back to my house for lunch..

Pasta

Sandra was really sweet to invite us over for Christmas dinner=) My first time spending Christmas away and in a foreign land... WOuld be alone if I wasnt invited over for dinner.. Thank God I didnt spend Christmas Eve alone=)

Sandra and Lay Ming


The chicken that Sandra cooked... Yummy!! The meat was soft and tender.


The girls


All those there=)


Sandra, the host and she cooked all the food.. It was very good!!


All the food..

After dinner, Dominic took me to City Centre. We wanted to see how Cardiff is during Christmas Eve.... It was just like a ghost town. It was so quiet.. Quite unbelievable. Cardiff's a student town, it becomes very empty during holidays.
We saw a number of homeless ppl on the streets.. Dom told me about Street Pastors and how they give free hotdogs and minister to the the homeless..

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed