Thursday 27 November 2008

PostHeaderIcon Malaysian Mealtime

Monday was such a busy day to me... Had to submit my Law of Banking, Commerce and Investment essay. Glad it's over now.
Was looking forward to Monday night. Hall group had the 2nd Go Week. We voted and went with Malaysian Dinner. I invited my housemates and 3 of them went with me. Martina would have gone too, if she didnt have Russian class that night. To be honest, I was a bit doubtful when i invited them but I was really excited when they said yes.

I didnt help cause I had my essay to finish during the weekend and the Malaysian Leadership Conference was on the previous weekend too... Hannah Iqbal and Owen helped cook. Three of them cooked for 51 person. 51 - 22? = 20++ friends.. Pretty exciting evening=) Hope they went home pondering on the short message Mark and Tony shared.

Would be away for Houseparty with CU this weekend. Quite excited about it:)

I need sleep..

Tata

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed