Friday 26 December 2008

PostHeaderIcon I should learn to switch off my phone...

I've always had a thing with having afternoon nap, or naps in general. Somehow or another, I would always be waken up by a phone. The last phone call marked the 3rd call in 24 hours. Sounds quite sad, but it was good to hear from Sean, Toh, Vanessa, Carey, Gary and Weena. But it sounds quite wrong when you're half awake and then Sean asks, What are you wearing now?? =.=''
Slept early last night cause i was tired and wanted to wake up studying early in the morning instead. Went to bed around 10pm but another phone call woke me up at 11pm. =.=
Cant blame Lip SIng for this one cause he was arranging transport for today's lunch.
Came home from lunch at harry's house and I decided to have a nap. Dr Corrie called this time. And Hui Ann too... Guess that wss wake up call...

Eric says I need to switch off my phone when I nap, but what if someone needs to call me. Urgently? Quite mean too... Oh well, my 'luck' with having afternoon naps.....Lol

2 comments:

Eric said...

Yes u should off ur phone :P

Happy Chan said...

I agree.. If you r too tired and really need to take a nap.. better switch off ur phone and throw it far away from u..^^V

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed