Thursday 1 January 2009

PostHeaderIcon Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year friends!!
Celebrated New year by watching a short display of fireworks near City Hall with friends, Audrey, Dominic and Alex.
First time spending a new year away from Kuching... Funny enough, I didnt feel anything when the clock struck midnight and the fireworks lighted the skies. Thought of Sean and Carey and how we were in the car in the middle of no where during the past 2 new years..

Looking back on 2008, I must say I'm so thankful and grateful for everything that has happened. I'm looking forward to what 2009 has for me. Waiting to experience what God has planned for me=) May all of you have a splendid and blessed 2009.
Be strong and courageous, for the Lord your God will be with you and never forsake you. Joshua 1:9




In City Center


At the restaurant bar next to Shot in A Dark.


the restroom in the restaurant bar.


another part of it...






John and Jauger







Moo-moo...


We wanted to go to Nando's but the fire alarm went off so we went to Pizza Hut.

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed