Tuesday 6 May 2008

PostHeaderIcon It's been a long time

It's been a long time since I posted anything here.. Guess that was mainly due to my final exams during mid April. Then I went for a trip with my grandfather (gong gong) and aunty (yi yi) to Shan Tou, China. Well, I wasnt there for fun, but to take care of my gong gong and yiyi. I had fun when playing with my little niece and her cousins. Although I was walking alone in 'Li Dao', the highlight of the trip was playing in the bubble thing. Had lots of seafood during my trip till I had a stomach upset...


me and niece and nephew and their cousin


me and my aunty


My relatives
















I didnt play this though...


Me in a bubble






Coming out of it




Going down the slope










Nice flowers


Some Kuih


Tea Table


On the Thrishaw


eewww, real cat la...


Seafood


More seafood


Snakes


Veggie


Look at the dates








Look at the time










gong gong and my relatives




My yi yi


A brigde which is 828 years old


Some relatives


Buildings in ShanTou


She's cute


Look at the carvings


My gong gong's mother used to use this mirror (ignore the towels)


Chinese style house




At the entrance of the house my gong gong used to stay till he was in his early 20-s. The house is almost 100 years old!!


Me and my niece


Houses there in the country side


I like this pic


Trees


Me, gong gong and yi yi



Me at a lake in a very big garden

I want to upload the pics I took this semester but I forgot to save them in my pendrive and I think Edmond should have reformated my laptop by now..

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed