Friday 28 March 2008
This week has it's up and downs for me. Nevertheless, I hope that this is the trials that God has to mould me to become the child he wants me to be..

By the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law.
Galatians 5:22-23

Last Wednesday was the last CF meeting for this semester. I had a great time, although it wasnt smthg I really anticipated. I just felt that I've just got to know them and now.... it's just a lil too fast for me to absorp everything.. It's ok, God has a plan for me and I just want to surrender all into His hands..

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed