Wednesday 14 May 2008

PostHeaderIcon Back here again

After spending just merely 5 days back home, I am now in Nilai again. It's Week 2 already and 15 weeks will just pass in a blink of eye...

The Internet connection seems to be worst than last semester, maybe due to the increase in number of students this sem.

My timetable has been relatively empty, with just 12 hours a week. Although I'm only taking 3 subjects, these subjects require a lot of reading. My Law lecturer is new to lecturing and I guess I would have to work hard and study on my own.

CF has a number of activities which I'm looking forward too=) Hope it grows this semester too...

Cheers~

Lots of love

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,
Haven't caught up with u in ages. Glad to see heaps of photos of your trip. Will browse through them more thoroughly.

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed