Wednesday 19 March 2008

PostHeaderIcon Footprints...

Today's the 19th of March. This means my final exams are approaching and the semester is coming to an end... This semester seemed to pass and go by so quickly, real fast!

At times, I would wonder whether will people remember me in future? How would they remember me? Have I left footprints in their lives? At this age, people come and go in our lives, but have I done my part in sharing about the Word? Have I shown a reflection of Christ within me? Have I been a friend to someone who's in need? I know I have failed many times, I may not have noticed or been sensitive to those around me, especially when I'm busy and occupied with something else, and I realized that I am easily annoyed this semester...

Nevertheless, despite all my weaknesses, I know God has made me special and unique in his sight, for I am his creation. I thank God for leaving footprints in my life and for my family and friends. I have learnt to cast all my cares at His feet, for I know He has plans for me and my future is in His hands. Doing so, I have peace within me and less worries =)

Two friends called me out of the blues last night. When I received the second call, I felt touched and happy(yes, I feel happy easily), thinking 'Wow, not bad, my friends occasionally still thinks of me'. Earlier in the evening, Christina asked Sherene and I a question today, "Do you think money will buy happiness?" Happiness, maybe, but how long would that last? Joy, definitely no! It's something like a simple phone call, be it a long distance or local call that brings joy and brightens my day (:

May God put a smile in your heart and fill it with love and joy today!!!!

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed