Monday 10 March 2008

PostHeaderIcon Realizations

I had to fill an application form this week and it made me realized how blessed I am. I had my daddy to help me with my application on which he gathered much information for me, I thank God for my scholarship which adds as a big bonus, and Shi for sharing and telling me the main points I should focus in my application.

I believe everything will turn out fine, I am sure that God will provide for me=)

I want to post a lot of pics, but the hostel internet wouldnt let me do so... Well, just have to wait till I go home in May....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the , I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed