Saturday 22 March 2008

PostHeaderIcon (: (: (: (: (:

(: - this is how i feel now

I woke up to this
.
.
.
.
.

Breakfast cooked and prepared by Timothy & Linda
and totally made my day=)

Btw, Timothy and I came over to Linda's place last night and we had a good time catching up with each other.



Had a wonderful Mexican dinner at Uncle Rodney's place last night with Eric, Dosie, Nathan and Brendan. The chocolate cake was simply delicious=)

After dinner and on the way to Linda's place, I got this text msg:

C: Where u going so late?

Me: I thought I told you I was going to Linda's place.

C: U going with who? Sorry....

Me: Timothy

C: Who Timothy?

Me: My NS friend.

C: Y u out with him?

Me: Cause we're going to Linda's place. Spending the night over there (Timothy at
Richard's place)

C: eeee, Y he join also...

Me: cause we have other friends too. There's a drunk guy in the train now.

C: Y is a drunk guy next to u? With u guys issit?

Me: Near me... In d train.. A lil scared but Timothy's with me.

C: Ok... Take care ya? Timothy is good or not?? *was laughing already*

Me: Haha.. I just showed him the msges u sent.. Yea, I trust him...

C: Aih.. Y u show....

Besides C, my mummy called a number of times. Not good to travel late, but good to let someone know where you are and go with a friend=)
*dont you think I seem to have 2 mummies now??? lols*

It was Good Friday yesterday..
Hope it was a time where we reflected on God's love and graciousness to send His son that His blood bring salvation and life to us, sinners of this world....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Mei,
Trust you had a blessed Easter. Take care, my friend.

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed