Saturday 15 December 2007

PostHeaderIcon Togetherness

I attended a youth rally last tuesday night and the pastor was sharing about togetherness. As it is mentioned in the Bible,"... if two or more of you gather in my name, I will be there." Pastor Mark quoted from Acts 16:22, when Paul and Silas was in prison. When they prayed, God listened and sent an earthquake and rescued them from prison. And in the process of rescuing them, the prison guard was moved by the whole incident and he and his family accepted Christ!!
I thought it was a timely topic as I felt that I have been quite alone this year, especially in Nilai. It's not that I do not have friends, but I was hoping to find a good friend, girl friend who could be my good friend and encourage me with my walk with Christ, a source of support and encouragement to each other. I had Ruth last semester, but she's now in Australia....Well,this just reminds me of a chinese story where a dying father asked his three sons to break a piece of wood stick and slowly increasing it in number until neither any of them were able to breaking the wood sticks in half unless three of them put their strength together to break it.
I know I may not only be the one feeling like this.. but I know that God will provide=)

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed