Saturday 15 December 2007

PostHeaderIcon Fun.....

Besides doing some personal stuff, I've been going out quite a bit this week, especially since Carey is back for hols.
Shing slept over last tuesday night after the youth rally and we were out shopping on Wednesday. I had a hair cut too and I feel that this hair cut makes me look a bit like her.
I went bowling with Carey, Sean, Eng Khoon, Suai after having breakfast with them and Ivan, Rachel, Nelly and Qi Fung. Quite some time since my last visit to the bowling ally. Then we went to Connie's house before going to Carey's house in the afternoon.




Eng khoon, sean, suai and me...Carey's not in the pic:(


me and my best guy buddies=)


Connie and me

Weena came back yesterday and we went to Pop Wave this afternoon. Didnt know Gary could sing so well:) Pics would be up after I get them=)
Have a nice weekend=)

Sarah, hope you're enjoying work...

Love you peeps... Cheers~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi.
So you knew I would pop by and check on you. :)
1 more week of work, then I stop receiving a holiday income. sigh. Money never comes easy.
The Lord provides. I've experienced recently again. He never fails when we trust in Him.

MAx said...

thx! xm,i dun i can sing well though.I'm impressed by your singing.didn't know that you could sing..haha^^.amazing

TENDERFOOT said...

:-) u got a clean blog...nice to read!

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed