Tuesday 11 December 2007
Hi ppl,
I guess my post is long overdue, sorry.
I finished work last last friday, 30h November=) Spent last week meeting friends, running some errands wih my mum and did some of my things.
I went fishing wih the boys on Sunday night at Gary's dad's condo at Rivervine. 5 of us with just one fishing rod, how pathetic...haha.. Havent been out with them for some time, and I had a good time hanging out with them. Next time, we'll have a picnic while fishing;)pics with sean,havent got them from him.
Carey tried to cheat me by saying he's not coming back for the hols.... everyone seemed to know, except me...made me SO SO disappoined =p
Shing's going to spend the night with me=)
Happy holidays mates;) Cheers~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fishing, sounds good. I need to try that sometime.

~mei~ said...

hi Sarah=) Love to know that u drop by once in a while=)

MAx said...

its quite good,if u wanna go.just gimme a call.im the gary she's talking about..wahhahaah XD

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed