Wednesday 1 August 2007

PostHeaderIcon Blank mind!!!

This week is Week 13 and finals are on Week 15. Just 2 more weeks..... then exams would be over and i'm going home....

I has statistics test today. It started bad cause my blank went during the first half hour. Partly because the answers were rounded up to 4 d.p and my answers were in 5, 6 d.p. so i couldnt read the answers properly at first. Then I was careless with my figures... For that moment, I thought, gosh, i'm going to do so badly for this test. But thank God, after my lecturer said you have one more hour, my brain started functioning=)

I got my accounts mid term test paper today. 79%. I wanted 80%. 1 mark short....oh well... it's already over. I thought i did pretty ok but I know I could have done better if I put in slightly more effort....

3 more assignments to go.....:) cant wait....hehe...

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed