Saturday 28 July 2007

PostHeaderIcon busy week and another busy one ahead

I had a busy week... I'm glad it's over but i'll be equally busy next week too...
I was busy with my Microsoft Access assignment this week. Been spending a lot of time at the computer lab doing my assignment cause i cant do it in my com. I handed it up yesterday and now i have to start with my HTML assignment.
Exams will be in 3 weeks!!! That's soon and I still have assignments to submit....
There was a debate competition in INTI-UC today. 2 debate groups from INTI-SK,(kuching) came over for it. So I managed to meet Ms. Sentha, Pius, Priscilla, Sylvia and her bf and other ppl I do not know.
I went jogging today. With Victor, Vincent, Christina, Shereen and 2 other girls. Vincent has a bicycle and i got to ride it today. Havent cycled for some time. Hm...quite long actually,few years already....
I'll be going home soon, another 3 weeks!!! A part of me is really wants to stay but another part of me wants to go home. I love it here, the place, the friends and i actually like going to class... it's not fun to feel this way>.<

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed