Wednesday 8 August 2007

PostHeaderIcon Finals up next

I'm so glad all my assignments are submitted and presentations done. All's next would be my final exams...

Time flies, 3 and a half months is almost up and I'm going home soon. Looking back, I've really enjoyed myself here. Studying with my classmates had been great and there's really nice, not like the selfish kind who would not help you with smthg you do not understand. CF had been awesome, met really cool and awesome people.. and most importantly, I know i've grown closer to God. I guess when you're away from home, it's then when you really place your hope and trust in Him. You'll learn to lean more on Him too... I think my 3 months was well spent;)

I'll miss everyone here.... and all the sleep i've had here....hehe..

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mei,
When will you be heading back to Kch?

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed