Saturday 14 July 2007

PostHeaderIcon Tired, exhausted and sleepy....

As I mentioned in the earlier post, I went for the captain ball competition, COPAIBA. I do not know what it stands for but we were badly trashed by our opponents. We lost all the 4 matches and even the loser's knockout pool. Nevertheless, I had a great time and i think we played well. If there was a fair play award, I think we would have won it:) I felt that we really played for fun while the other played to win. Some of them were really rough...scarey....haha...

My yi yi and cousins arrived in Kuching today. I cant wait to meet them in august but that's still a long time away... I also wanna meet up with Herman, Shi and Pauline... Time really flies... In another 5 weeks, I'll be going home........

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed