Friday 13 July 2007

PostHeaderIcon =)

Finally, it’s my turn to teach someone else…

I received so much help to complete my Microsoft excel the last time and now I had the chance to help Bo Eing with hers. We were playing cards and eating and doing the assignment in her room the whole night on wed.. it was fun though…☺

Another wish fulfilled yesterday...God’s blessings☺ Esmond would be leaving for UK today and I wanted to meet him at the airport. I had economics test yesterday and I was hoping that my lecturer would cancel the class today so that I would be able to make it in time to go to the airport. Well, he didn’t mention anything about class cancellation and I even call Esmond on wednesday night to tell him I would not be able to meet him. But, when I entered my classroom today I heard my lecturer say smthg about dismissing us early. I didn’t catch exactly what time but I remembered...15. He asked us to draw two graphs and he started taking attendance. The next thing he said, “ I need to attend an interview at 10.30, so class dismissed.” At that moment, I felt so happy and energetic!!=) Plus, my friend sent me to the airport and it saved me so much time=)

Well, Esmond put on a lot of weight. Too much food back home...hehe… It’s like before India and after India. The present him is before India, the time before he lost so much weight and became super skinny. Picture him;)

Yesterday, Vincent asked me whether I would like to captain ball. Initially, I didnt want to because I want to go to the Orphanage tmr but i agreed in the end. So, I'm going to Kluang tmr to play captain ball. It's a competition between colleges or churches, i'm not that sure too..

It's been a busy week for me but I love my life... gotta catch up with my work next week....hehehe...

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed