Tuesday 17 July 2007

PostHeaderIcon Yummy food...

I am wonderfully blessed today. With lots of good, nice and yummy food....hehe...
At last, I had lunch with Japheth and Eric.. It was good,the food and the company. There was pasta, green lettuse, potato salad, chicken and cornbeef with lettuce. We had such a good time that I was late for econs class in the afternoon and we forgotten to eat ice-cream!! Lols..

In the evening, Japheth asked me to go for IG. It's a prayer meeting held by his church. Japheth picked Eric and I and we went to a farm at Manting. I cant remember the full name of the farm, GP but that's a orchard. Nice place with lots of fruit trees. Intercessory Group ended around 10 and we were invited to have dinner there. We were served chicken wrapped with paper but that was really good!! Yummy...:) Before we left, I bought some mangoesteen, which were really sweet and Japheth bought durian kuih for us... All so nice and yummy....

I had a happy day=) I thank God for all the provisions he has given;) And of course, Japheth for the all the food=)

At the farm, I had the chance to know Valarie. Over the past 3 years, she shared that she did not have peace in her heart and everything didnt seem to go smoothly. About a month ago, she felt God's conviction and she decided to withdraw from college, and now she is currently serving full time at GP. I feel that she's brave and couragous to take and make that decision to fully surrender all to Jesus. Are we all surrendering our all to Him? What have we done for Him? Are we ready to face God on judgement day??

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed