Sunday 1 July 2007

PostHeaderIcon happy birthday boy..





Happy birthday 振华!!!To those who do not know him, he's the only guy friend from primary school whom i've been keeping in touch with till today... think about it, I've never celebrated his birthday with him....so sad...

Daniel was leading worship service today. He is so talented in music. He sings well and he can play by ear.
God has been speaking to me every week. I know that. Guess what the topic to of the sermon today?? .....Repentance...guess it was for me...

I went out again yesterday. I went to meet Linda. She gave me so many things, liang cha, sandwiches and a kit kat. I was glad to see her again yesterday. I did a lot of shopping too....=) I was so tired when I got back...

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed