Friday 29 June 2007

PostHeaderIcon ........

My user defined functions assignment was due today, yesterday morning actually..

I skipped CG to come back to do some touch-up for my loop function.Thanks to Jia Li, I managed to solve the error. There are a few more ppl i would like to thank for helping me, Joanne and especially Charles. After I finished it, I told Jia Li that I dont feel like attending CSC class in the afternoon. When I reached the lab, my friends told me that the class was cancelled, our lecturer couldnt make it. At that moment, I was so happy and touched, I was granted what I wanted!! That also meant that I could see Kim Hoon before she goes back to Kuching. Sean and Kim bought chocolates for me. I thought that was just so sweet of them, especially Sean. that just seemed rare of him.... Well, thanks guys:)

I did smthg bad tonight. I drove...without my license. It's supposed to arrive today, but well, I didnt get it today....:(
I feel bad bad bad....

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed