Thursday 5 July 2007

PostHeaderIcon Accounts test....was hard!!

I havent been online for a few days, so that explains why my blog is so dry.

I had an accounts test today. It was pretty hard and challenging. My balance sheet didnt agree but it was a good try=)

I met Jason yesterday. He got JPA scholarship. I'm so happy for him:) that's so cool!!! plus the room he's staying in has air-con...how nice!! I told him i'll bring him and his friend to pasar malam tmr night.

I think i'm known for my chattiness and noisiness. Ppl often ask what's wrong with me when I dont talk.....sometimes I just dont feel like talking, especially when I'm eating and when i'm hungry..or when i'm tired. I dont know how to answer them when they ask why I dont feel like talking.....^^

Tmr's gonna be a long busy day...but I'm looking forward to it=) Have a blessed friday!!!

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed