Tuesday 10 July 2007

PostHeaderIcon Blurness

Blur blur blurrr....

I was really blur today!!! First of all, Poh Jing was in my room going through of presentation slides. As I was going to say Slogan and Logo, I said "Slogo and Logan"!!! Blur right?? That was almost 12, not like I just woke up... Second one was bad. My eng presentation was supposed to be at FOLA meeting room. When I received the msg from Khalil, it was FOBA meeting room in my mind... So at 4pm, the whole lot of us were waiting outside FOBA meeting room. Around 15 minutes later, Pn Saleha called Lu Sin and said it was FOLA!! I went to check my msg and...it was FOLA not FOBA!!! So malu la, everyone had to wait under the sun due to my silly mistake.. Man, why do I always do stuff like these??? =><= After english, I met Jason. I started talking to him till I nearly forgot that I had econs test tmr....

I just hope I'm not that blurrr tmr....:)

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed