Saturday 7 July 2007

PostHeaderIcon Tmr's Sunday!!!

Today's Saturday and tomorrow's Sunday!!! I love sundays=)

I didnt go out today. Guess Transformers would have to wait till next week.. I went jogging with Christina and Cha Ling this evening. First time exercising here...been lazy but I will make it a practise now...;) Had dinner with Vincent, Sherene, Wilson and his classmate, Samantha today. Sherene's new here so I was glad that we had dinner together=)

Jia Li has been out for 3 nights already. I'm sure she's having fun with her sisters at Genting now. It's just feels weird to open my eyes and see that her bed is empty... but she'll be back tmr,so that's ok...;)

Daddy, I love you......

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed