Saturday 2 June 2007

PostHeaderIcon study, fun and chores

I decided to spend my day by studying, having fun and doing some chores.

Studied some of my econs this afternoon before going to Giants with Isabel. The trip today was 'memorable'. The bus driver didnt take us right to Giants but he dropped us at the roundabout. So we had to find our way and walked there. The place is like a mini shopping centre on it's own. We had dinner at KFC, a nice change=) When we were waiting for the bus to go back, the bus never seemed to come. So we decided to walk back to the place where the bus driver dropped us. The weather was cold as it seemed like it was going to rain so we walked really fast. The bus didnt seem to come and that was when we started to be a lil afraid. Thank God there was no rain and a bus came along not long after that. We were so happy to be back!! Jia Li and I cleaned our room today. We swept and mopped the floor, now it's clean=)

To all my friends, Sarah, Shing, Shi, Herman, Zheng Hua, Carey, Connie..... who are having exams now, all the best to you!!! Just try your best, and leave the rest to God!!

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed