Thursday 31 May 2007

PostHeaderIcon ICF

ICF refers to INTI Christian Fellowship.
They had the first meeting for this semester last night and I was there too=) After songs and games, we were split into care groups, and which I'm in Vincent's group with Vivian, Wilson, Joan, Marcus, Johny, Eveline, Fang Chyuan and Alex. Nice ppl, hope to get to know them better over time. Carl invited and I had supper with the cfs at ETC. Felt kinda out of place at first cause I dont really know them but it was still ok. I was glad to go, met new friends but I had a hard remembering all their names...

My notebook wasnt functioning properly last night. I thought spoilt.. U. Aylwin said it didnt "sleep well".... phew, it's ok now=)

Sometimes things happen in our lives but we really cant tell or explain why it happens. Just trust that God knows best for us and he will never give us challenges that we cannot cope with. Saying is definity easy but when you're in someone's shoes who's experiencing smthg unpleasant, it's just hard to comfort the person... All I can do is pray...

God will and can do miracles.. Amen.

2 comments:

Kimoon said...

Ahlow~ Mei Mei!!

Yoyo, seems like things are quite interesting there eh. >.<

oh ya, i'll probably be in KL on the 26th?? =D main purpose is to visit yr sch la, my bro, u n my cousie.. i hope i won't be staying in KL alone =.=" it'd be bad if my mom cant make it.

Btw, myexams starts on monday >.< Pray for me?! =D hehe thanks!
Muacks! Happy always~ God bless.. sweetheart...

~mei~ said...

hi dear,

yea, life has been good for me. Thank God for all his blessings!!!

26th? I should be free. I cant wait to meet you=) How long will you be here?

All the best in your exams!!! Just try your best, God will do the rest!!

Take care dear, hope to see you soon!!!

Love,
mei

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed