Sunday 3 June 2007

PostHeaderIcon Bad connection

I do not know why I cannot log on msn lately. If i'm in luck, the msn home page will load but in half a minute, it's gone and all I see is that the application has to be closed. not good...I dont like it!!

Today's Sunday!! I love sundays=) I went to church today. The worship service was dominated by boys. 5 boys, two on the bass, one on the keyboard, one on the drums and one singing. That never happened in Agape Baptist Church.

There was lots of rain today. It rained and stopped, rained again and stopped. A crazy weather today, cause it never rained that much here...lol

Tomorrow's an important day for someone!! I pray that everything will proceed smoothly and fine. God is with you my friend....

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed