Sunday 10 June 2007

PostHeaderIcon lots of fun...

I was out for the whole day yesterday!!! I went to quite a number of places and I had lots of fun=) And, my room mate went out with me too!!

I went out with my church friends, and with visitors from CBU. Our first stop was Royal Selangor. We went to the factory located somewhere along the road to KL and we were taken for a tour around the building. I took part in the school of knocks where I made my own pewter bowl. (too slow to upload the pics)

After that, we went to KLCC. But Adam, Carl, Jia Li and I didnt follow the group to shop and sight see at KLCC, we went to Sunway Priyamid. We wanted to go ice skating but there was a ice-hockey competition at 5.30 and we thought it was not worth our money to ice skate for less than 2 hours so we went to watch the Pirates of the Carribeans 3. The movie was good, although I forgotten a bit of the last show...hehe... I wanted to meet up with chiew and iggy too but they were busy, so have to make it another day.....

The youths are going bowling at Nilai Springs this afternoon but I decided not to go. Enough of going out for the weekend... But Johnny invited me to play captain ball with the rest of the CFers later in the evening. Exercising at last...lols...

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed