Monday 11 June 2007

PostHeaderIcon Carelessness

I had to pay my carelessness with a high price today. I forgotten to log off my friendster account after my lab class today and I left after logging off the computer. When I got back to my room at 12 smthg, my roommate called me and asked did you send this message, which wrote :"f*** u man, come!!!" I was so shocked to see it!! I ran to my notebook to check and I had already received msges that asked why or did I sent that message?? I was so angry because that guy used foul language. I was really angry at him that I went to the com lab so I could find that guy. Someone needs to talk to him.

When I got to the lab, the guy who was sitting at the place i sat in the morning denied it. So I logged off my account and left. But when I was on the way out, I heard another guy telling this guy,"Asked you not to do so many bad things liaw". And when I was outside the lab, their lecturer told me that the guy in white was laughing just now and he's usually very rude in class. I wasnt going to leave just like that so I went in again and asked the 2 guys who were sitting beside the seat I sat in the morning. I really felt that the guy did it. It must be someone from that class. So I walked in the room, towards them and I asked them. Both of them denied and I told them if it was them, I think that was really rude and I hope they wouldnt do it again. The guy whom I think did it 'siong' me and that just made me mad at him. He's such a chicken, dont dare to admit what he did. Chinese somemore, I felt so ashamed!! (Well, if you ask how do I know it's him? from the eye contact, i felt so...)

When I returned to my room, I started to send msges to my friends. And I got to find out that to boys, he sent "I love you so much...." If he sent that to all my friends, I still think that's ok and I wouldnt be bother that much. I love all my friends. But the f*** word is off limits!!! So if you receive any message like that, I'm sorry.

Well, I learnt my lesson today. Dont be so careless and always remember to sign out or log out if you're not using your own computer!!

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed