Thursday 7 June 2007

PostHeaderIcon Blood donation

My coursemates were talking about donating blood today and I felt like doing so too. And yes, I did.
I went with Cha Ling in the afternoon but she couldnt donate because her blood pressure was low. At first the nurse couldnt find my vein and she was pushing the needle here and there while asking me 'does it hurt?". Then another nurse came over and found a vein after a while. It didnt hurt as bad as I expected but it did hurt a bit when the nurse was about to remove the needle.

I found a subsitute to use msn today, thanks to Charles. He was really nice to help me look at my msn prob this afternoon. Now I'm using adium to log on to msn=)

Uncle Nan Ping sent this to me...
http://www.makeadifferencemovie.com/
Are we making a difference in other people's lives??? Sometimes a small gesture like a hug or asking how have you been can make a difference..

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed