Wednesday 13 June 2007

PostHeaderIcon Blessing in disguise

To think about what happened on Monday, I would say that there's a blessing behind all that happened. I'm not saying that what the person was right, (it's so not!!!) but because I had send a message to all my friends and they replied, I had the chance to catch up with them and their current life. And I like that=) So, never just look at things from one side, there can be many other angles to view it as well.

The theme for CF this semester is "Building bridges, breaking walls". Tonight's topic about "Building bridges, breaking walls" was great! We played a game which was fun and the aunty shared about the topic after that. Well, I'm sure everyone has their own wall. I, me and myself is your own wall. Bring it down and start building bridges!! Bridges here refers to reaching out to friends or relatives and also trying to be a better friend. Build a bridge or bridges that's worth all your effort and time for the glory of God=) Those from CBU joined our CF tonight too:) Will be meeting them again this weekend.

I signed up for 7 to 7 today. It's an event from 7pm on friday night till 7am on saturday morning. I wouldnt be joining the whole event as I need to sleep and I will be going to Fraser's Hill at 7.30am. I know I'm packed so I'm trying to finish all my work before I go. Cant just play without studying...hehehe...

I'm looking forward to this weekend. I hope mostl of you will have a wonderful weekend after your exams!!! God bless

Cheers~~~

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mei,
Just to know that someone's reading your blog! :) (pretty often too)

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed