Monday 4 June 2007

PostHeaderIcon another wet day...

It's Lionel's Birthday today!! Lamomok, HAppy 19th Birthday Lionel!!! This boy remembered my bday this year, felt kinda touched...I think it's just the 2nd sweet thing he has ever done to me...lol...

My CSC presentation didnt turn out the way I expected today. I think I could have done better.

Waiting for news that you dont know isnt nice at all, but I was glad to hear that Shuai's s was fine. I just hope she'll recover fast without any complications.

I saw a Mac Book in campus today!!! The best thing is, I know the owner of that MacBook....no other than Charles Chan. I told him to learn how to use it and he can help me when I have some probs...hehehe... Using msn on ebuddy and msn web messanger is just too slow, so i think i'll just have to do without msn this week. Looking on the bright side, it's a blessing in disguise, I can concentrate more on my studies since i've already got plans for the next two weekends=)

It rained again today, the weather here is just so funny. You'll either see lots of rain or it'll be lots of sun, which is usually the case... But it's cold today...=)

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed