Tuesday 19 June 2007
The church camp to Fraser's Hill during the weekend was awesome(how Jackie loves to say). Besides the road up the hill, which was so winding and made me have a headache, everything else was great=) The weather up there is cold, natural air-con all day long.

I was in the yellow group with Andrea, Tim, Cheng, Audri, Regen, Isabel, Carl, Derek, Barka and Tope. One thing I didnt like that much was the boys overnumbered the girls greatly. 39 boys and just 16 girls!! Overall, I had fun and I was glad to be able to get to talk to Jackie, Andrea, Alicia, Adam and Barka and had a chance to know them better.

I've not got any of the pictures but I dont think I can upload them too, the server here is way too slow.....:(

Last night, Jia Li and I had a fun time blowing balloons. It's Vivien's birthday today so I decided to blow a few balloons and hanged them outside her room last night. I bought long balloons but it was hard to blow them.. But I managed to blow four of them=)

To all my friends who are having hols now, happy holidays!!! I cant wait to meet Shi, Herman, Pauline, yi yi, Luke and Janet when i go home for my semester break;) but that's in august, still a long time to go.....

1 comments:

Sebastian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed