Sunday 27 May 2007

PostHeaderIcon Reflections

Reflection...
When you reflect back on the week, how did you spend your week? Have you accomplished much this week?

It was a great week for me, it really was and I enjoyed every moment of it. I felt really blessed and it has indeed strengthen my faith in God. He is amazing and I thank Him for the wonderful people and things He has blessed me with. Often we take things for granted but when you stop to pause for a moment, you will see that there's so many beautiful and wonderful people and things around you. I did worry about meeting new ppl but God provided for me!!! He provided nice friends for me, my roommate, Jia Li, Ruth, The Chans, my coursemate.... and most importantly, a church I enjoy attending=) Of course I have wonderful friends back home too=) You just have to put your trust and faith in Him, and God will work wonders in your life!!

I went to Seremban yesterday to meet up with A. Mimi. She fed me with lots of food...lol... I attended her church service this morning, at White Fields Assembly. The sermon was good, it was about personal evangelism. An important issue but often we hardly do much about it. Ask yourself and think about it. We often rank praying as most important, then rI'leading the bible, worship, mission and lastly, evangelism.

I've spent my weekend eating...eat eat eat... but I'm happy...haha.. Oh, the beef noodles at the Seremban market is good, real good!! And now, it's time to hit my books and finish my homework. Iggy just told me not to pill my homework, it's unforgiving. Wow, I mean it's from Ignatius la... I'll get them done by Wednesday ;)

I'll end with a nice verse from Isaiah 40:31,
'But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They'll soar on wings like eagles. They'll run and not grow weary. They'll walk and not faint.'

0 comments:

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed