Sunday 20 May 2007

PostHeaderIcon African Sunday

'African Sunday'

Today's theme is African Sunday. It was great and awesome. I do not know what's the singer's name but he has a really nice voice. There were a lot of dancing and clapping. It was a wonderful experience to listen to them sing in their mother tongue.
African food was served for lunch. There were Ugali, rice, some toppings and curry chicken and beef. The Ugali, (i have no idea how it's spelt) is some kind of bread, more of wheat and flour and it's extremely filling. The curry chicken and beef was really spicy..hot hot..

This church has a lot of international students. Despite hailing from various countries, we gather together every Sunday to worship God. This morning's preacher described it as "our love for God".. It is indeed very overwhelming to see so many students, young ppl to come as one to worship Him. However, one sad thing is that there are much more guys than girls. I'm glad to know Ruth, she's a really nice girl=)

It's a another happy day...=) =) =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mei,
Just to let you know that I read your blog quite frequently and it's good to hear what's going on in your life.
I'm sorry I won't be able to update you much the next couple of weeks.
Be blessed.
Sarah.

~mei~ said...

Thanks Sarah.. But I would also love to know what's going on in your life...I dont want to be left out...
No prob, I know you'll be busy soon. I'm sorry about the other day, didnt have enough courage to say hi for you.
Take care.. all the best=)

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed