Friday 4 May 2007

PostHeaderIcon True or false

Just to let all of u know, I'm in KL now, writing this from my cousin's place. I'll only be going to INTI tmr morning and I'll be staying in the hostel.

I came here with my aunty. She comes to attend a church service here, which is the mother church of her church back home. Usually she takes turn with my uncle and they come over once a month but some of the Although I do not agree with some of the practises of the church, but I really admire their zeal to come all the way from Kch listen to their pastor's preachings. Some of the church members come over to KL every week!!! Although they use AirAsia, that still isnt cheap. One thing, she mentioned:" Our God". I thought if we believe in God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, we only have one God, the one and only living God. She told me that the Holy Spirit preaches through their pastor and the pastor doesnt even know what he is saying. She claims that the pastor has revealed a lot of truth to them.

It is indeed a very sentitive issue and it reminded me about Jesus telling his disciples to be aware of false teachings... Something to ponder about today. I must admit that I lack the zeal my aunty has and even the zeal of the longhouse folks. They are so eager and passionate to listen to God's word. I must do smthg about it!!! I think I take it for granted as church isnt that far away.

Now i'm sitting in front of the notebook and there's a full moon in outside the window. And it's so windy tonight=) It's even cooler than Kch...hahaha... I just hope the connection at my hostel will be as fast as the one I'm using at my cousin's house=) Ciaoz

1 comments:

Sean said...

its useless to fight the mob.

About Me

I believe God has plans for everyone of us and everything happens for a purpose=) I think being positive makes a big difference in life!
Daily Scripture Email List - www.TAGnet.org/scripture

Blog Archive

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed